Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Ivy story

Um... As you may have noticed, I haven't posted chapter ten yet, even though I think it has been, like, two months since I posted chapter nine. And, well, it isn't even half way finished, so... er....

Basically, I just can't write it. It doesn't want to be written. I guess Ivy just really doesn't want to go to that ball. She could very well be using her mind powers on me...

Anyway, sometime soon I'm going to be going through the entire story and picking out what I want and what I don't want, and I'm basically going to rewrite it. Same basic story plot, same idea for the most part - murderer for a main character, wants to kill Saturnine, Anomaly is practically only friend, etc - but just a bit different.


I think I'm going to do that with the story. I'm not 100% positive about it yet, but I'm around about 96% or something. Anyway, uh, don't kill me for doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT! NOW! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!