Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Something that could be considered as somewhat important

Right then, here’s a new post. Finally.

And sorry, no, I haven’t written chapter ten yet. But don’t worry, I haven’t forgotten. Well, not entirely. Zoe keeps bothering me about it. BUT now that it’s summer vacation and school is over (whoo hoo!) I should have some time to write it, along with a lot more of the story.

And now on to the somewhat important stuff...

I have been thinking about the story, and I’m going to have to change it up a bit, just for a better story overall. (Well, and to make it easier to write…)

So, somewhat soon, I will have to repost the entire thing like I did some time back. And you will probably have to reread it to understand some stuff later on.

But on the bright side, once I finish, I can probably get it published! Yaaaaay!

And now I should probably get back to writing chapter ten...

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT! NOW! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!