Sunday, April 29, 2012

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

EVERYONE! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!


I'M
13!!!
YAY!!!!! I'll be saying what I got for presents once I open them!


So far, I have:

The fifth season of Doctor Who

The 10th Doctor's sonciscrewdriver (which I've already managed to lose)

And from Blogland people I have:

A fedora from Lynxia

A sonicscrewdriver knife from Star

An active bomb from Mist

A hunting knife from Nix

Uh, I think I got blood test results form Eve


THANK YOU EVERYONE! And if you're reading this, here's the cakes. *points at giant mountain made of cakes*

4 comments:

  1. Happy!
    I got you a ninja star... picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here. *hands present.*

    I dont know you very well, or very long, but you seem cool.

    So take this package that contains a present that I dont know where I got. And you enjoy it. Because....

    ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY. SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers Val. Happy birthday.

    Now, *looks at my pile of Doctor Who merchandise*

    Let's see...

    I'll give you my remote control Dalek, and the remote, AND batteries.

    And a hug. *hugs Val tightly*

    Annnd... Confetti cannons. *confetti cannon explodes next to me, shooting confetti everywhere*


    Um, make that one confetti cannon, and one used confetti cannon...


    Oh, and one last thing.

    *holds up aerosol can*

    This is Caelan repellent spray. You can't ever run out, the can magically refills itself.

    I've been waiting for the right time to give you that.

    *winks*

    Happy birthday Val.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAIT. I want a Anti-Caelan spraycan!

    Where do you get those? Fletcher's Merchandise and Sundries?

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT! NOW! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!