Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Any one who reads my story (and you all should) - THIS IS IMPORTANT!

It's official: I don't like Saturnine's last name.

It's wierd.

So, since I'm the one who thought of her and I can do this, I have decided that I change her name.

Her new name is...

Saturnine Morose!


See? Isn't that just so much better? Anyway, now I'll be re-posting each chapter so that her name is different. There'll probably be other changes, too, because as I write I go through the other chapters and make changes along the way.

That's all for now, because I have to go start chapter nine...


WAIT! ONE MORE THING!

I want you all to say in the comments, "HI ZOE!" because I like to bother my friend Zoe. Yeah. SAY HI!

16 comments:

  1. Since Val told me to, I'll say it.

    HI ZOE!

    Even though I don't think I know who she is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morose. Awesome.

    HI ZOE! Can I have a blood sample?

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI ZOE!

    You're right val - Morose IS better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI ZOE! are you annoyed yet? >:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zoe I will hunt you down... Hehehe >:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI ZOE!
    HEY ZOE! HEY, HEY ZOE! HEY ZOE, HEY ZOE, HEY!
    HEY, ZOE!
    GUESS WHAAAAAAAAT?!

    ...Hi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. -_- Val... i shall get back at you, when you least expect it. Be prepared...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh, you're so scary, Zoe.


    (Sarcasm. Note the sarcasm.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the new name Val!

    Hi Zoe!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Val. Happy birthday!
    Sorry it's a few hours early. But for the eastern dudes, it already is your birthday. Also, i'll bet you'd make a whole new post to celebrate, but I'm not sure I can get on tomorrow.
    k...
    OH yeah, there was this guy who told me it was his birthday today too.
    ...
    I donno.
    Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    loop-d-loops!!! FISSSHH! FINGERS!
    DONUTS!
    EXPLOSIONNN!
    K. bye

    ReplyDelete
  12. happy b-day val!!!!!
    (yes, I know its late)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Actually, Jakro, you wwre early! My birthday is today!



    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was scarier in fifth grade... which is sad for me, cause now no one is scared of me. not even Syreese. its sad. ANYWAYS, Happy Late Birthday, while im on here!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT! NOW! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!