Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wow...

Okay, I just looked at the last time I posted a chapter and I literally flinched when I saw the date. I'm sorry I've been taking so long with this one (and personally, so far I don't think it's all that good so far), but I've had a lot of... catching up to do.

And of course, right when I'm getting back on track with my writing, I go along and sprain my wrist. So yay me, I can hardly type with this thing on. (so don't blame me for spelling errors if you see them!)

So ANYWAY, I'm really working to finish chapter eight. And I think the title of the chapter is 'Spying', because at some point I think it might fit in the chapter.

Well, I have Algebra to do, and after that I have to figure out how to type while there's something on my left wrist/hand, so I think this post is done.




(PS... I think I'm allowed back to Derek's Blog either tomorrow or the day after or the day after that. Hopefully not any later, though.)


. . .




Yeah, it's done.

4 comments:

  1. aww... damn wrist thingies, now I can't read chapter 8 soon
    *sighs*
    hope you get back to derek's blog soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try as hard as you can to type fast with one hand, val!

    It'll be great to have you back on derek's blog again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It'll be good to have you back, Val.
    Take it easy on that wrist...

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT! NOW! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!