Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Sorry, no Chapter Six yet...

Like I said, no Chapter Six yet. I do apologise. I've been away from my laptop, so...

Anyway, I just wanted to thank you guys for all your nice comments. I love having people post "MORE! I NEED MORE!" It makes me feel like a real author.

And you people should know, things like that is what prevented me from stopping and giving up. In fact, if it weren't for Sparky Braginski, I would've given up at Chapter One or Chapter Two.

SPARKY, THANK YOU FOR CHEERING ME ON.

Thank the rest of you too.

I should probably stop typing this now, though, and continue Chapter Six....

2 comments:

  1. [[I have decided not to actually put my comment here because Val may not want a spoiler here]]

    But so far Ch 6 is hilarious! Not that I expected anything different of course.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT! NOW! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!